Slayer Steam EP
Slayer SteamEP is an entry-level precision espresso machine designed to meet the needs of those wanting to flavor profile, yet wish to stay within their operating budget. The Slayer Steam has a unique, distinctive design. The new SteamEP is designed for fluid, simple operation while featuring high-end extraction capability.
|Color Options||Anodized Aluminum Body and Matte Black Powder Coat Wings|
|Models||Slayer Steam X, Slayer Steam EP, Slayer Steam LP|
|Dosing Operation||Volumetric Dosing|
|Steam Wand||Standard Steam Wand|
*Fixed position that can accommodate some drink cups but is not high enough to be considered a tall/raised brew group height.
|2 Group||34"||27.75"||16.75"||220lb||3500W||380-400V||1.7L x2||7.4L|
|3 Group||43.5"||27.75"||16.75"||305lb||4500W||380-400V||1.7L x3||12L|
- Individual brew boilers with PID temperature control for consistent and reliable control.
- 4 Volumetric setting per brew group.
- Programmable pre-wet settings from 0-4 seconds.
- Easy push button brew activation.
- Centralized digital display for easy programming for volume, temperature, pre-wetting system, and more.
- Low-profile height offers a more open and welcoming environment where baristas and customers can always communicate face to face!
Slayer Steam EP Sales Sheet 2 Group
Slayer Steam EP Sales Sheet 3 Group