Slayer Steam EP
Slayer SteamEP is an entry-level precision espresso machine designed to meet the needs of those wanting to flavor profile, yet wish to stay within their operating budget. You'll find the Slayer EP priced dramatically lower than other espresso machines that have independent group temperature control because you give up other features commonly found in a traditional type machine but you don't give up everything. The Slayer Steam EP has a unique, distinctive design and is fashioned for fluid, simple operation while featuring high-end extraction capability.
|Color Options||Anodized Aluminum Body and Matte Black Powder Coat Wings|
|Models||Slayer Steam X, Slayer Steam EP, Slayer Steam LP|
|Dosing Operation||Volumetric Dosing|
|Steam Wand||Standard Steam Wand|
*Fixed position that can accommodate some drink cups but is not high enough to be considered a tall/raised brew group height.
|2 Group||34"||27.75"||16.75"||220lb||3500W||380-400V||1.7L x2||7.4L|
|3 Group||43.5"||27.75"||16.75"||305lb||4500W||380-400V||1.7L x3||12L|
- Individual brew boilers with PID temperature control for consistent and reliable control.
- 4 Volumetric setting per brew group.
- Programmable pre-wet settings from 0-4 seconds.
- Easy push button brew activation.
- Centralized digital display for easy programming for volume, temperature, pre-wetting system, and more.
- Low-profile height offers a more open and welcoming environment where baristas and customers can always communicate face to face!
Slayer Steam EP Sales Sheet 2 Group
Slayer Steam EP Sales Sheet 3 Group